My wait list is currently closed. Once we are somewhat settled into our new home I will re-open it, so check back soon!

Design Process

In order to be added to my wait list, you need to pay a $25 non-refundable deposit, which will be applied to your final invoice. Once I have received confirmation that this has been paid, you will be placed in line for a brand new design!

After your deposit has been paid, please email me and I will send you a blog questionnaire to fill out so I can get to know you better and provide a look to fits YOU perfectly!

Before I start working on your design your final invoice amount will be due. All payments go through Paypal and I will email you an invoice with instructions on how to pay....very easy!

I am currently only working with blogs that are hosted through BLOGGER.

Want your design in a hurry? I will rush your order and put you at the top of the list for $25. Total turnaround will be less than 3 business days once your payment is received in full.

No comments: